You’re probably aware that 92.5 XTU encourages you to listen on Saturdays between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. for a chance to win $100. At :10 after the hour, every hour, a winning caller is crowned.
That’s EVERY HOUR, friends.
It’s super simple: Listen here, and when you hear the cue, call 215-263-6700 at :10 past the hour. The 92nd caller gets $100. THAT’S IT.
For those of you who haven’t been listening and calling in, we can only assume that’s the case because you’re just not sure what you would do with the prize money. Well, don’t fret. We’re here to help. Here are ten ways to spend that $100 which may not have occurred to you:
- 20 pricey lattes from Starbucks
- 2/5 of a one-way flight to visit the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville
- 100 small McDonald’s French Fries from the new Value Menu
- 204 Stamps
- 1/40 of an illegal male Tufted Capuchin monkey*
- 1/350000 of a ticket to the Moon aboard Elon Musk’s SpaceX rocket in 2018
- 3 copies of the complete boxed set of A Song of Ice and Fire
- 38 containers of Nutella
- 1 $100 Target Giftcard
- 77 digital downloads of Blake Shelton’s music from iTunes
So, there you have it. There are ten mostly plausible uses for your Day Off Pay Off prize money. Don’t feel obligated to use THIS list, though…you can use your imagination! After all, there’s a LOT you can do with $100!
*Author does not recommend engaging in the illegal purchase of a monkey